Saturday, November 26, 2011

The End is in SIGHT

Once upon a time, a long long time ago, a old lady decided to go back to school to become a teacher. Almost three years later there was a light at the end of the tunnel. The name of that light is May 4, 2012. Graduation day! I have my final observation for the semester on Monday, and then next semester I do my student teaching M-F and finish with a degree. Unbelievable! I have certainly enjoyed the journey, the learning, the experiences, and even the trial. Most especially I am grateful to my Father in Heaven who has guided my journey each step of the way. I can't believe how He has blessed my life, and I didn't see those blessings until recently, but He is guiding me, and I have to give thanks to Him! I also am grateful for friends and family who have helped me along the way. I could not have done this without them. Lastly, I am grateful for my cohort friends. What an exciting experience to be learning and growing and leading and working with them. Who knew that going back to school would be such a great experience...even if there were times I didn't think it was worth it. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and it grows brighter every day. Thanks for reading my gratitude post, I just needed to get it out there.

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

I'm SO excited for you! What an accomplishment! You're going to be an amazing teacher and your kids are going to love you! I'm so proud of you and hope you continue to enjoy the journey!

Anonymous said...

You are incredible! Keep it up. I wish Lindi could have you as her teacher. I'm sure you will rock the classroom.

Suedles said...

YAY! We need to have a celebratory lunch!!!

Lindsey said...

YIPPEE!! You are a rock star!!!

SHELLS BELLS! said...

I thought I commented on this when you first posted. Uh, who knows what happened. I'm so excited for you. Let's celebrate.