Monday, May 18, 2009

Here we go again!

My second semester starts tomorrow. I can't believe I'm doing it again, but it will keep me busy during the summer, and ease some of the pain for the fall. I'm pleased with the outcome of the last semesters grades, so I believe I can push onward with this one.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats on finishing one semester and beginning another. It was good seeing you tonight!

Lindy said...

Good for you! Congrats on the good grades. I hope that even though you'll be busy this summer, we'll still get to see you some time!

Anonymous said...

Of course you can push on!! You are amazing and smart for taking a class now to avoid too much in the fall. Thanks for your birthday (and also mothers day) wish on facebook. I don't get on their very often so I have to say thanks here. It's nice having such a great friend!