"And thou didst hear me because of mine afflictions and my sincerity; and it is because of thy Son that thou hast been merciful unto me, therefore I will cry unto thee in all mine afflictions, for in thee is my joy; for thou hast turned thy judgements away from me, becasue of thy Son." Alma 33:11
Telle!! You better know how much I love you! Remember our good old VT days? I miss you. You are so talented, fun to be around and spiritual (I still remember your RS lessons forever ago!) Also--I loved the Dr. Seuss quotes. And adding on to Kaydi Rae's post--I hope to see you on Friday too!!
You are sitting on my couch right now. I'm so glad you are here. You bring such a light to our lives! We love you. Always have, always will. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend. :)
Ah, Chantelle. My heart just broke a little bit. You have got to believe you deserve it otherwise what I say here will only last for a little while. Come back and read it as often as you need to because you do deserve it. You deserve it because you go out of your way to help others. You deserve it because you try so hard to do what's right. You deserve it because you are overcoming. You deserve love beyond measure and happiness beyond degree. It will come. I know what it's like to feel like something is untrue. Don't listen to that part of yourself. Let go and believe. Trust me. And trust everyone else who is standing ready to wrap you up in a big warm blanket of "I love you", because we do. Beyond measure.
You don't have to ask me twice! I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the many reasons why I love you. You are one of my greatest examples and someday I hope to have a fraction of your personality. You make me laugh. You make me smile. And although I may be thousands of miles away you are never forgotten. I hope you know how much I appreciate and love everything about you. I'll visit soon!
I LOVE YOU Chantelle! When are you going up to the cabin next? Text me and let me know so I can run into you at Macey's. That was such a great surprise! You are amazing and wonderful and full of goodness. You always make me laugh. I love that.
7 comments:
Of course I love you!! And I want to see you next weekend, I'll be in town on Friday! Love you tons!
Telle!! You better know how much I love you! Remember our good old VT days? I miss you. You are so talented, fun to be around and spiritual (I still remember your RS lessons forever ago!) Also--I loved the Dr. Seuss quotes. And adding on to Kaydi Rae's post--I hope to see you on Friday too!!
Ah honers, you are fabulous! Please please oh please know how great you are!
You are sitting on my couch right now. I'm so glad you are here. You bring such a light to our lives! We love you. Always have, always will. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend. :)
Ah, Chantelle. My heart just broke a little bit. You have got to believe you deserve it otherwise what I say here will only last for a little while. Come back and read it as often as you need to because you do deserve it. You deserve it because you go out of your way to help others. You deserve it because you try so hard to do what's right. You deserve it because you are overcoming. You deserve love beyond measure and happiness beyond degree. It will come. I know what it's like to feel like something is untrue. Don't listen to that part of yourself. Let go and believe. Trust me. And trust everyone else who is standing ready to wrap you up in a big warm blanket of "I love you", because we do. Beyond measure.
You don't have to ask me twice! I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the many reasons why I love you. You are one of my greatest examples and someday I hope to have a fraction of your personality. You make me laugh. You make me smile. And although I may be thousands of miles away you are never forgotten. I hope you know how much I appreciate and love everything about you. I'll visit soon!
I LOVE YOU Chantelle! When are you going up to the cabin next? Text me and let me know so I can run into you at Macey's. That was such a great surprise! You are amazing and wonderful and full of goodness. You always make me laugh. I love that.
Post a Comment